Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, October 13, 2011
11:40 AM


Thursday Thirteen


I miss my creativity time .. somewhere amidst a crazy life with two teens, a tween, a sexy man, a twenty year old "step", a pair of silly dogs and a serious facebook addiction I have lost the momentum to create.  Occasionally I still drag out the camera and do a little digi-scrapping.  I've held a garage sale and cleared out the Junk room that used to be my crafting room.  I just can't seem to get motivated to create.  This space has been much neglected and ignored and I miss the motivation it used to give me.  In an effort to get back in the groove I decided to spend some "me" time this morning perusing blogs rather than cyber-stalking people I've known since childhood.  How much can they really have changed since .. oh, yesterday?   Who wants to spend a morning off doing chores?   I came across the Thursday 13 .. memes used to be something I loved to stimulate the thought process.  What better than my favorite number in an open meme to look for motivation.  I've decided that since this blog was originally started to maintain my sanity as a single mother and inspire my creativity that I would revisit my favorite 13 posts .... Hope you enjoy and that it get's me back on track.


1.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_archive.html   My very first post .. over five and a half years ago and still looking for a creative kick ... wonder what that say's about me.  At least I now know how long I've had my camera and no wonder I am jonesing for a new one.

2.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2006/07/anybody-need-recipe-for-disaster-it.html    It's sometimes a wonder that we've hit the teen/tween years.

3.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2006/08/romantic-lighting.html   Oh my sweet girl.

4.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2006/08/yet-another-use-of-romantic-lighting.html  Oh my sweet boy not to be outdone by the sweet girl.

5.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2006/08/yet-another-use-of-romantic-lighting.html  A little stab at creative writing.  One of the reasons my quilting used to mean so much to me.

6.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/01/rock-my-baby.html  This one just makes me smile.

7.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/01/sometimes-its-painful-to-be-beautiful.html  Totally forgot about this torture story

8.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/01/its-time-for-haircut.html  I am so loving this trip down memory lane.

9.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/03/spring-break-continues-even-birds-hate.html  Spring Break memories

10.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/05/10000-buckets-of-tears.html  Oh no .. getting too close to thirteen and still many to go through  

11.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/08/happy-birthday-baby_11.html  My heart baby.

12.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/09/where-does-time-go.html  My dream baby.

13.  http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2008/01/decembers-birthday-girl.html  My miracle baby.


Wow ... once I got on a roll it was hard to pick just thirteen.  I have a few extras that just make me smile I had to note. 

http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/10/ginas-world-in-nutshell.html http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/10/everyday-life-lessons.html
http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2007/05/and-for-todays-drama.html
http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2008/01/has-it-been-year-already.html
http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-havent-posted-about-my-kids-for.html


Talk about inspiration ... thank you Thursday Thirteen for a walk down memory lane and some "sparks"

Link

Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°