Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, October 24, 2008
11:59 AM


Checking in


People who create computer viruses whether intentional or otherwise really suck! I've been working on restoring my system for the last couple of weeks and think I'm finally back on track. Fortunately I didn't lose anything this go round other than the untold hours and millions of quarters that are due to the cursing jar.



So, now I'm back and have no excuses other than I'm completely immersed in being a stay at home mom while I can. I go back to work in 10 days and I'm dreading it. Having your pieces parts rearranged isn't the best way to go about staying home but it has definitely given me some quality time with my kiddos. Unfortunately the last week and a half have been spent on different doctor appts - theirs and mine. I think we actually qualify for an express pass at the local Radiologists for DS #1. He took another head dive off the skateboard and felt quite certain he had broken his hand. Of course, he was only certain of this AFTER he made it to his school's football game against their big rival and came in well after closing time. Girls vs. possible broken bones - we've entered the era where girls win every darn time! Now that my cell bill no longer falls in the same price range as the deficit, he's back on the IM lifeline with a vengeance. Oh well, beats the days when my parents had to threaten my life to get off the phone just so they could make a call. Of course, we could speak in full sentences and not abbreviations back then too!



We've finished out last ball tournament of the season (or so I am promised) and only have a few weeks of Fall Ball left. Then it's a week break before we begin the glories of soccer. With the upcoming holidays and starting back to work, I'm sure I'll have some blogger fodder.



In the meantime, I am going to do something I really don't like to do and post a photo of yours truly. It's not the greatest but I like the way I altered the background in PSE. So Mr. P - here ya go.



Your thoughts?

2 comments

2 Comments:

So good to see you Gina, looking good there and you were lying when you said your hair had gotten longggggggggggggggg. So need to have a proper catch up before you get back to work.

Miss you loads

Ali
x

By Blogger Alikat, at Sunday, October 26, 2008  

Yeah,
Well that was last February or thereabouts - notice the leather in Florida??? Unfortunately to get a true photo of the length would also require a photo showing that my a@s has gone horizontal in the same proportions that my hair has gone vertical (grin - or more like a smirk - nothing happy bout that).
GB

By Blogger Ginabee, at Sunday, October 26, 2008  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°