Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, June 13, 2008
1:47 PM


MIA


Yes, I've been MIA and have totally dropped the ball on updating anything lately. Life has been barrelling on full stream ahead and sleep is at a premium around here. We survived the last nine weeks of school, an undefeated baseball season, a new travel ball team and now allstars, gymnastics, ear infections, work schedules and lots of other stuff all of which kept us on our toes. All is well and I have photos to post that I will try to work on over the next week to bring those of you who still drop in up to date. I'm sure I can remember a few stories along with the limited photos I took over the past couple of months. I've started to get reacquainted with my camera in the last two weeks so hopefully I'll get inspired again.


In the meantime, I did manage to get the Round Robin block updated and passed on to the next person who will add something amazing I am sure.


Here are the photos of what was added to Doodle's block. The first photo shows the border that was added. It's a cream tone on tone print with 3/4 inch bias made from a hand dyed batik to match the inner print. The second photos are close-ups of the rough edge fussy cut appliqued flowers and dragonflies stitched with metallic thread to highlight the gold inside the fabric.





Labels: ,



Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°