Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, February 10, 2008
7:44 AM


This is me Challenge


I felt the need to create yesterday. Why I didn't feel the need to sleep with the house relatively clean, my work day done, both soccer matches attended and the kids off to their Dad's is beyond me. So after doing a little surfing, I decided to take up E-fairie's challenge over at the FGM forest and take on the "this is me challenge". We are supposed to take a fairie goddess pattern and represent ourselves. Well ... I would love to make myself up in gorgeous gowns and jewelry, but then that just wouldn't be an accurate depiction now would it? I found a background that represents where I spend the most of my time and had to forgo the dress for something more predominate in my closet.

I need to add my extremities and do something about my baldness but this is how far I got last night. I'll work on it some more today and hope to post updates throughout the day. Of course, the kids will be home (yea! I miss them even though 24 hours of silence is appreciated.) and the normal chores are screaming to be done, so we'll see. At least you get a sneak peek of what's in the works.


Labels: ,



Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°