Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, January 03, 2008
5:35 PM


On to 2008


Now that I have finally caught up most of the last two months major events I am into the New Year. We started off the New Year with a lot of fun, night time football with the lighted ball, glow sticks, cheapo fireworks, noise makers and champage .. it was a beautiful crisp night with lots of stars. A fire in the pitt and smores to top it all off. The kids had a great time and slept until almost noon the next day.

Once again I haven't made any resolutions .. I don't keep them anyway so what's the point. I have several goals, ambitions, dreams .. all things I continue to want to pursue. Nothing new there .. just have to keep tweaking them as life gets in the way.

While last year it was a song that kept popping in my head whenever I thought about the upcoming year ... this year it is a Chinese proverb ....

"If we don't change the direction we are headed, we will end up where we are going."

Here's to wishing us all great things in 2008!



Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°