Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, January 04, 2008
1:33 PM


Movie Day


It's freezing outside ... who would have thought temps in the 20's and windchills in the teens in gorgeous sunny Florida? My poor roses that bloomed gloriously all through the Holidays literally froze on the bushes. It was quite bizarre. Pretty colored blooms hard as a rock. They look plastic or yeah, frozen. Today as they thaw .. not going to be so pretty I imagine.

The kids are doing their best to drive me and each other bonkers. It's a little too chilly to run around in shorts and crocs and quite frankly my kids won't wear anything else unless they are leaving the premises AND I make them. Not wanting to fight that battle we've compromised on movies, games and extended video game play. The boys have quite literally destroyed each other on WWF Smackdown but hey at least it was on screen and not in the middle of my living room. I need to take the rest of the tree down but that isn't quite how I want to go about it!

So they are watching all kinds of movies I haven't seen in forever and there is a good reason for it. How many times do you really need to watch Eddie Murphy rescue The Golden Child? But it's better than discussing who's worse as a role model - Brittany or Jamie Lynn. The things you can debate with a preteen - yippee! The boys have now come up with reasons why little sis can't hog the remote when Zoey 101 is on .... like it even comes close to the argument as to why they feel they should be allowed to play San Andreas or any other GTA derivative!

Regardless they are watching movies and I came across this little quiz which seemed appropriate although it is just a little too accurate for comfort. Who makes these things up anyway?


If your life was a movie what genre would it be?

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy
In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh.You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.
Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°