Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, October 28, 2007
11:34 AM


Everyday Life Lessons


Most people who know me also know that I love to hang out with my kids more than anything. They make me laugh, drive me to distraction and test me on so many levels. Most of the time we end up with lots of extras. Yesterday was no exception. It was our first fall like day and we built our first fire of many, cranked up the stereo and the kids all ran amuk. I had eight running around for most of the afternoon. They are all good kids and the majority of the time the big ones look out for the smaller ones. In watching them play, I decided to get off my duff and snap a few shots. They make me reminisce and create new memories all the time. Reviewing the photos had old adages popping in my head and thinking about life's little lessons.


For example ............ where there's smoke .......



There's fire








I love to sit and stare into the flames .... my son's little lesson was that a paintball mask does not operate in quite the same capacity as a respirator!




No matter the obstacle, the skies the limit...






Be flexible ....





You can't have too many friends ....



notice the two hiding in the back bushes??
...

Family is everything ...



..
Like DS2's economy in motion with the marshmallows?


Blondes do have more fun (grins).....
"Oh no, the fires going out!" .....



Snicker!


Yeah, life was good yesterday!



Your thoughts?

2 comments

2 Comments:

Loved looking in on you all.

The fire photo was totally mesmerizing.

x

By Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's), at Sunday, October 28, 2007  

What a great day, wish I could have been there

By Blogger Riviera Mom, at Sunday, October 28, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°