Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, September 02, 2007
10:25 AM


About my meez


Hard to believe it's been three weeks since I've posted last. We are adjusting to the re-entry shock of school life. With homework coming out our ears, open houses, sports sign ups and all that jazz, the days have been getting away from me. Hopefully things will calm down slightly and I'll be a little more creative. I've certainly missed my camera.


This photo is in response to comments regarding my meez. It actually depicts me hanging out in one of my favorite places. I've always loved to swing (kid variety that is!) and still can be found out on the swingset probably more often than the kids. It's a great place to think and listen to the birds, squirrels and watch the storms roll across.



Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

Thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth, good to have you back blogging. I missed your stories and photos

By Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's), at Sunday, September 02, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°