Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Tuesday, August 07, 2007
8:40 AM


Somethings are priceless


I had to go back to work yesterday. Just for a day but I still didn't want to. Who wants to work for one day right in the middle of their vacation? But perhaps it gave the kids some perspective or it landed us smack dab in the middle of an alternate universe.



***********

DS1 - glued to my side like an extra appendage. Completed about 10 unsolicited chores and waited on me hand and foot when I got home.




DS2 - I had some glow sticks we played ball with once it got dark last night. He took two and made a circle. I asked him if he was an angel. He said "no, but you are" and placed it on my head. Awwwwwh!




DD - sitting in the floor eating a bowl of ice cream, says to no one in particular , "mmm this is good, it's as sweet as kisses from my Momma" another awwwwwh!




**********



I know - total corn, but I think they missed me and my heart melts!



Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°