Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, August 04, 2007
8:25 AM




According to Wiktionary Funky means ...

Smelling of something foul, especially a mouldy smell, or the smell of a person who hasn't washed.
(slang) Something, especially a person, who is very original or artistic.
(music) In the style of
funk music.


This week's is all about funky. I had a hard time with this week's photo. Not so much the odiferous part ... Lord knows with all the kids and sports equipment around here something is always funky .. but with what funky really means to me. I think of it more in terms of the slang version. The one who always comes to mind is my DD. She's always coming up with color combinations, clothing combinations and ways of thinking that are just funky. So, I'm going with version two ... my artistic original DD who definitely is not smelly or foul (most of the time!).







Your thoughts?

12 comments

12 Comments:

Great choice. My middle one is my funky child. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

Cute kid. Interesting photos.

Have a great weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

Aw, she's a cutie!

By Blogger ~Jennifer, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

Real funky costumes. She in the pumpkin one, looks the best for me. Happy Weekend! http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/08/photo-hunters-funky.html

By Blogger CRIZ LAI, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

Those are some funky outfits! I love the princess one -- so sweet.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

Oh, I love the funky pumpkin!! Great!!

Happy Weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

All very cute! What fun, funky looks. :)

My funky photo.

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

awwww.... so cute! I love the Princess photo. She looks so gorgeous. :)

By Blogger eastcoastlife, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

So cute! I love her funky fashion combinations!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

Funky indeed. Thanks for sharing. Have a good weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

great funky outfits..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, August 04, 2007  

So cute! and still funky :)
this was a hard theme, you did a great job!

By Blogger MaR, at Sunday, August 05, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°