Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, July 28, 2007
10:49 AM


Watch out below


You may own too many craft supplies and fabric when your cabinets begin to throw themselves off the wall in an effort to get your attention. Now, I am NOT a neat crafter. I thrive in chaos, but this is even too much for me. I have my supplies in cabinets along the wall with different containers sorted by "stuff" along the top. What is supposed to look like this ..........





now looks like this ......




fortunately no one was under it. The genius (yes I'm kidding) airedufus I call a dog never made a peep and he sleeps out here. For all that I whined about insomnia earlier today, apparently I slept through some of the noise last night too or the thunder masked this thing leaping to it's death. Good thing about ADHD though ... the "OH NO", quickly turned into an "Oh Cool, I don't remember buyin that!" So we all live to craft another day.


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°