Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, July 14, 2007
9:36 PM


photos of my Mom




I have been playing with my software in an attempt to restore some old photos. I have to say that I am pleased with the outcome. Of course having a hottie for the subject matter doesn't hurt. These are photos of my Mom, isn't she gorgeous?


Your thoughts?

2 comments

2 Comments:

You did a great job and yep the subject matter is great too. Hope she still loves me :0P

By Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's), at Monday, July 16, 2007  

YEOWSA!!! She has the classic timeless beauty of a "Hollywood Starlet" .

WONDERFUL restorations!!!!!!

SNAP

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°