Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, July 14, 2007
8:47 AM


PHoto Hunt - Shadows




This week's Photo Hunt is shadows. I had to search through the archives for this one. I guess I'll have a different perspective on lighting to check out after visiting some of the other photos. Be sure to check out this week's Hunt to see more great Shadows .



Your thoughts?

13 comments

13 Comments:

that's pretty cool! scary but cool!hehehe! nice one...mine's up!

By Blogger jennyr, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Great shot. Don't you just love boys!!! KBS

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Ah, a perfect capture!

By Blogger Jenn in Holland, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Perfect timing! :) The shadow's very well captured.

By Blogger Lynn, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Purrfect timing! Like the picture of your Kitty-Cat, too :)
Happy Hunting

By Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

That is really cool!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

what a perfect shot!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Great action shot!

Mine's up too!

By Blogger Teena in Toronto, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Nice capture! Terrific action shot. :)

My shadow.

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Now that captures the shadow perfectly. Great idea for this weeks theme. Great photo and thanks for sharing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Very creative shot. Nice shadow capture. Have a nice weekend! http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/07/photo-hunters-shadow_14.html

By Blogger CRIZ LAI, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

This is a fantastic photo for this weeks theme!!! I love the fear factor I get! My photo is up, please come and visit

By Blogger PowersTwinB, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

I love that shadow shot, very nice!

By Blogger -tnchick-, at Thursday, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°