Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, July 27, 2007
6:00 AM


Photo Friday - CHBM "rockin out"






This week's theme is rockin' out ... something that happens a lot around my house. It doesn't matter what genre as there may be more than one blasting from one end of the house or the other. This particular fall day, Miz Thang was sporting a new dress, playing with the boys in the yard and giving her best rump shaker performance. I can't claim the photos as I lifted them from Grandma, but I can't deny mini-me partying all the time!
Be sure to check out the CHBM's to see who else is rockin' out

Labels: ,



Your thoughts?

3 comments

3 Comments:

So Sweet!

:)

By Blogger Ms Eva, at Friday, July 27, 2007  

BTW - I love The Fray - just saw them in concert on Wednesday night! Awesome! :)

By Blogger Ms Eva, at Friday, July 27, 2007  

She's gorgeous! Definite stage presence!

By Blogger Maude Lynn, at Friday, July 27, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°