Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, July 12, 2007
10:27 PM


Hey Mom - Look what I did at camp today .......


I love to pick my kids up from camp with smiles on their faces bursting with stories from the day. Yesterday my sweet little DD nonchalantly gets in the car and proceeds to tell me about her morning spent skating and her afternoon at the horse farm. (They are very busy at camp this summer!) After the nonstop chatter on the way home and the giggling all around, we pull in the drive and I hear



.. hey mom, check this out

..check what out?

..just look .. check it out I gotta tattoo today



I'm thinking her typical disney princess, cereal box stuff ...oh no ... here's what my sweet little girl goes for ... and the scary part is she placed it herself ... perfectly while hiding in the bathroom at skateworld ... then she proceeds to rant about the fact that her Cheetah girl tattoo that was to go just above her derriere was stolen ... OH JOY! I guess I should be grateful she didn't get her hands on any henna to fill in the color! I'm counting down the years until we get to puberty and am already toast!


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°