Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, July 13, 2007
7:25 AM


Friday photo - CHBM - Summertime






Summer is today's theme at CHBM . Nothing says summer to me like running barefoot in the grass and cooling off with ice cold watermelon. In this shot, DD is enjoying a slice while she watches DS2 play ball. I didn't even notice when I framed the shot that she matches the fruit in her hand.








Labels: ,



Your thoughts?

2 comments

2 Comments:

Mmm, watermelon! Cute pic, thanks for sharing at CHBM :-)

By Blogger Crimson Wife, at Friday, July 13, 2007  

Yummmmmmy! Great photo! :)

By Blogger Ms Eva, at Saturday, July 14, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°