Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, June 07, 2007
7:03 AM


Thursday's Challenge - Texture


This week's challenge is Texture. Mother Nature provided this little guy with lots of different textures. He popped up outside my back door last night. I guess since we are finally starting to get rain my little friends are coming back. Once the pond replenishes itself, there will be lots of these guys clinging to the back wall at night with some deep throated singing out in the woods. For more great texture photos be sure to check out Thursday's Challenge



Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

I love your name Ginabee, so I had to comment, even though no one ever seems to for Thursday challenge.

The frog is cool, I can see how sticky his toes are to cling to the wall.

Hope you'll come see my texture for Thursday.

http://www.isarablog.com/ginafish

By Blogger Ginafish, at Thursday, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°