Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Tuesday, June 12, 2007
7:39 AM


It's HOT out here!


Working outside has it's pros and cons. For the next few weeks, I'm feeling the cons. I love the sunshine, the flowers and the benefits of living in the South. Hurricanes don't scare me, they like any other act of Nature require a certain level of respect and planning. The heat however when it hits the upper levels is frightening. The toll it takes physically on people and animals is staggering. I can't fathom the heat waves that took so many lives out west last year. People who move South for warmer climes due to health reasons had better have an alternative or great a/c and a love for the indoors come mid summer. It hit 105 with an index of 106 yesterday and we have 12 more weeks of even hotter temps projected. Be smart out there folks .. heat stroke is nasty business.


Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

the one thing i don't miss when it's hot is having a yard to tend to. LOL your's is pretty tho. :-) don't forget to drink lots of water.

By Blogger Bliss, at Wednesday, June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°