Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, June 09, 2007
8:20 AM


"Dress Up"



Friday's challenge at Crazy Hip Blog Mamas is dress-up. Now my daughter has always been one to dress up ... crazy combinations are her specialty. I knew I was in trouble when she was three and came out dressed to the nines and looked great. Perfect coordination of color, hat, gloves, shoes, the works .... "Mama, I pretty?" ... "yes, Boo - you look beautiful .. you matched everything so pretty" ..... a grimace, a pout and she stomps back to her Cinderella dressing table ...... a little later she comes back resembling something more along the lines of a bag lady with a boa ... "Mama, I match?" .. "no baby, you don't match so well now" ... a big grin and a high five ... "Mama, I dif-ren" and out she went to play. She marches to her own drummer .. always has and I pray everyday for the wisdom to teach her how to continue. Oh to have that confidence and nonchalance all through life ... I'd trade her in a minute if I knew she wouldn't get the short end of the deal! I drug a photo out of the archives for this one ..... from the moment I had this sweet bundle I dressed her up and played with her for hours. I remember her Grandmother and I dressing her to the nine's in little pink caps and miniature gowns and taking her photos in the hospital. She was three months old in this one.



Perhaps I warped her and this is what I get in return! But hey, at least she matches.


For more dress-up photos be sure to check out Crazy Hip Blog Mamas



Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

ooooh girl, i love those shoes! and that boa is cute too. "-)

By Blogger Bliss, at Wednesday, June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°