Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, May 03, 2007
8:23 PM


Shower Update








Here's a quick status on the shower remodel. The tilers finished up late yesterday and it was definitely worth the wait. I think the guys that looked at the plan and thought "oh boy" at the design I picked out were even impressed at the results. The drawing looks a little rough with the layout but it looks great on the walls. Now I'm done to finishing the sheetrock, completing my painting and the wallpaper and glass installation. The light is visible at the end of the tunnel and I'm diggin it!


Your thoughts?

2 comments

2 Comments:

This looks awesome. I am very happy you have such a pretty little haven at the end of one of your long days!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 04, 2007  

hey girl... this is beautiful... worth the wait.. enjoy it

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°