Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Tuesday, May 01, 2007
10:22 PM


I'm baaaccckkkkk


I'm back ...... worn out, exhausted and still packed. We made it back from an awesome trip that I will share more about later. The week went by too fast with great friends, beautiful artistic exhibits, fun classes and lots of creativity and laughs. I got in late Sunday and had to catch up on the hugs from the kiddos .. Monday was back to work and baseball. I'll be organizing my thoughts and sharing more of my trip this weekend. This week's focus is on getting back in the groove at work, finding some time to sleep, baseball, two field trips, summer camp schedule prep, to unpack and hoping the tile gets finished in the bathroom remodel that never ends. Here's a great shot of my DS2 taking the mound by storm Monday night.





Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

What a great photo, wish I could have been there.

By Blogger Riviera Mom, at Friday, May 04, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°