Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Monday, May 07, 2007
7:33 PM


10,000 buckets of tears



Well, she may have the makings of a country western star, a graffiti artist and a great big pain in the backside, but the girl can read and write! My DD did not take well to being sent to her room. She was way too quiet so I decided to see what was up ..... little Miss Picasso was going to town. She has created a border around all the walls, reasonably straight for freehand in her dissertation as to what a horrible creature I am. I believe the mildest epithet is depicted above. I assume under normal circumstances I should be livid and coming up with punishments. Instead I've got her busy scrubbing it all off ... and it's taking a lot more elbow grease to get it off than it did to put it on. Too me, that's punishment enough .. no time for tv or playing with the kitty ... clean up is the only fun tonight. Inside I'm smiling ... I never thought being tagged via graffiti would be funny. However to the nay-sayers that say she can't read or write and may need to be pulled from public school -- - HA! She may have a letter or two that need to be added but phonetically it was perfect. The "a" word doesn't have an e on the end but it does have the line over the "o" to make it long. She's got the basics and the rest will follow. She's also learned the repercussions of graffiti. ..... The reason for this show of anger - the 10,000 buckets of tears I made her cry by sending her to her room. In the middle of all these "mom is's" is a caricature of herself, sobbing giant tears into lots of little buckets. So artist or country music writer (gotta admit 10,000 buckets of tears is pretty good) at least I have proof that while her brothers probably aren't the best coaches in vocabulary, at least she's grasped the basics of phonetics! So, juggling the mommy role, I'm off to help her finish cleaning the walls and figure out where she put today's lost tooth.


Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

By now I really should know to have a kleenex close by before I start reading about Miz Thang's adventures. I laughed 10,000 buckets of tears. lol

SNAP

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°