Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Monday, April 02, 2007
6:05 PM


Last night's moon


“The moon, like a flower

In heaven's high bower,

With silent delight

Sits and smiles on the night.”

..... William Blake




I've been working on capturing the moon. It isn't easy and I still have the hardest time even with a tripod being still. This one was free hand and a lucky shot. I used a low light setting and ended up with what you see above. The sky was actually still a vivid dark blue with pale wisps of clouds floating across. This just spoke to me with the layers of color in the moon. This second shot gives you a truer perspective of the sky but you can tell I couldn't hold it still long enough.



Labels:



Your thoughts?

3 comments

3 Comments:

Lovely pictures.

By Blogger Akelamalu, at Tuesday, April 03, 2007  

Also thankyou for dropping by my blog and for leaving such nice comments.

By Blogger Akelamalu, at Wednesday, April 04, 2007  

I love the moon picture Gina, you are doing a great job. See ya soon ((HUGS))

By Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's), at Saturday, April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°