Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, March 09, 2007
1:43 PM


Your Silly Little Baby Face



It's Photo Friday at Crazy Hip Blog Mamas and the theme is "your silly little baby face". I have quite a few of the sillys around here .. way more than I have time to search the archives for..**** for some reason my photos dumped and wouldn't post ... reposted this one ... will have to add others next go round.


Your thoughts?

4 comments

4 Comments:

:( I can't see your photos, not sure why. I'll try back later.

By Blogger Heaven, at Friday, March 09, 2007  

Cute kids! :-)

By Blogger Unknown, at Friday, March 09, 2007  

Great shots. Can see the love. Nice!

By Blogger Balancing Act; Jenn, at Friday, March 09, 2007  

Your site is fantastic, your kids are gorgeous, and I love Jack Johnson!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°