Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, March 22, 2007
8:30 AM


Spring Break continues - even the birds hate me


Another beautiful day in paradise .... sunny skies, blooming flowers, birds galore, kids are a little stir crazy but thats par for the course when they are as active as mine. Sitting in the sun just chilling is not an option. We put together puzzles, had a water balloon fight, sun painted fabric and watched more sponge bob than I can handle. Yesterday's afternoon was a great afternoon at the beach. The kids expended a lot of their energy jumping waves, building sand cities (ds2 thinks BIG) and burying each other in the sand. Their highlight of the day was feeding the seagulls .....


ds1: Can I feed the birds
me: Not yet .. you don't want to feed them until it's time to leave
ds1: come on Mom, it'll be fun

dd: please, mommy
ds1: just a handful ... it'll be fine
me: I grew up here, I know what's going to happen .. you'll feed them and they'll hang out and poop on us
....
lots of laughter
....
sure enough, I cave, the birds swarm just like in the movie, the kids feed the seagulls from their hands, they get lots of laughs and yep .. you guessed it - I got christened ...... GROSS!!!!!

Labels: ,



Your thoughts?

2 comments

2 Comments:

My mum always that its good luck when that happens least when it happens to me when it happens to her thats a whole other story

By Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's), at Friday, March 23, 2007  

Holy crap, girl, I'm exhausted. I can't take another week of reading this kind of stuff. Let's have a calm day soon, okay?:-) Hope to talk to you soon. Bohunkus

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°