Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, March 04, 2007
8:50 AM


Room's just about done


I've almost finished redoing my room - which was the project I had started before the bathroom fiasco. Yesterday was spent putting up the ceiling medallion and the new fan. Rather boring I'm sure to most of you but quite exciting to see the end for me. Not to mention it's a 14 ft ceiling and I had my three plus two extras running around. For anyone who's tried to rewire electrical fixtures from the top of a 12 ft ladder with the indians circling the wagon so to speak fighting amongst themselves - you know what I was dealing with.

MOOOMMMM - he's touching me, she ate the last fruit roll up, their taking all the apples outside ... wah, wah, wah .... and I'm barely hanging on to a broken ladder held together with a nail on one side, holding a friggin heavy ceiling fan trying to make sure we don't burn the house down when I turn the power back on. At that point, who cares if they all kill each other with the exception of explanations to the other parents not to mention the additional clean up! I must have made 497 trips up and down the ladder ... something that if you aren't already slightly "blond-challenged" could have been done in about six trips. Oh well, I'm sure it had to be good for a certain large muscle group that could use some athletic attention.


The original fan.


The medallion I painted with shades of peach from the bedroom and green from the bathroom. The roses while purchased eons before the bedding must be on my mind (like you'd guess from all my rose shots) since they all seemed to match by accident when I was done.


The finished fan.

A few shots of how the room has shaped up
.






Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°