Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, March 30, 2007
6:06 PM


Photo Hunt - Water



This week's theme is water. These are a couple of shots that I took while on Spring Break last week. I had a hard time deciding which one I liked better so here you go. Be sure to check out the Photo Hunt link to check out more great photos.





Labels: ,



Your thoughts?

29 comments

29 Comments:

I was just over at TN Chicks so thought I would check out everyone who had left their addresses!! I love your pictures especially the second one!! It is very good. We live about 45 minutes from the Atlantic and I love to go when we can. Mine is not up yet but will be in the AM.
Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

Both your photos are very inspirational. For me they inspire a sense of calmness. Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend.

By Blogger Lisa, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

hello and happy friday..you always have the eye for just the rite shot.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

Both photos are great.
Mine is up too.

By Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

Oh, that bottom one is so cool with the birds. I always try and chase them OUT of the picture!

My pic's are up too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

My first time here. Those are great photos. My family and I love the ocean and spend alot of time at the different baches on the Island.

Mines up too. Have a great weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

I like the birds!
Happy Hunting :)

By Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

ooh.. i love the second one.. the contrast between the sun's reflections and the birds/people.. and not to mention the depth of the photo. :-) i love depth in photos...

By Blogger tapps, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

Excellent photos for this week's theme of water. I kind of like the second one :).

Happy Hunting and welcome to the hunt bunch.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 30, 2007  

I have to agree, both are very nice. I do love the one with the seagulls. I do miss not seeing the ocean. Have a nice weekend.

By Blogger Biker Betty, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Those are both great pictures! I especially like the second one!

By Blogger Linda, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Beautiful -- just beautiful!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Very pretty pictures, and I love the kids out in the ocean!
I played too :-)

By Blogger Arlene, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

That was one nice spring break you had there. I guess in Florida it was warm enough to go in the water. Great pictures.

By Blogger srp, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Glad you decided to post them both. They lovely. Must have been even better in person. Nice job on The Hunt.

By Blogger PastormacsAnn, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

I would have had a hard time choosing between the two as well. They are both really good.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Wow!!! I love both your photos for today's theme. Great job.

Take care,
Connie
My photo is up.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Great shots! Both of them are beautiful and perfect for the theme. :)

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Great photos. Where did you spend your spring break at? We're not sure why TN Chick has us listed as new to the hunt. We have been hunting all year:) Thanks for stopping by and for the comment.

Have a great weekend.

By Blogger Laurie and Chris, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

These shots are beautiful, I love the tone you have used.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

those are lovely..I can actually hear the waves..Love the lighting

By Blogger Unknown, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Those are some beautiful photos!
Thanks for commenting on mine!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

There's nothing like going for a swim and dodging bird poop.
Great selections.

By Blogger roman, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

The 2nd one is amazing!!

Welcome to The Hunt.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 31, 2007  

The pictures are both amazing but I love the second one! It's serene and calm but it doesn't feel 'alone'.

By Blogger Lynn, at Sunday, April 01, 2007  

Ah, beautiful pictures! That last one goes so well with the music on your site, like a soundtrack. :-)

By Blogger ~Jennifer, at Sunday, April 01, 2007  

Those are very dramatic, yet peaceful, photos. Excellent work!

By Blogger Andree, at Sunday, April 01, 2007  

I adore the beach! I'd love to be there right now.

Mine's up too :)

By Blogger Teena in Toronto, at Sunday, April 01, 2007  

Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. I love the photo at the beach with birds flying over.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at Monday, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°