Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, March 11, 2007
12:03 PM


I'm just regular!


Someone shared a kid funny with me the other day ... it's stuck in my mind and has given me quite a few chuckles this weekend. A little boy is being tormented by his older sister and her friend. They apparently had been haranging him relentlessly ... finally the "stupid" comes out ... you are so stupid, really really stupid ... the little guy has had enough and screams back .. I'm not real stupid, I'm just regular (stupid). I have caught myself with the grins over it for days. I so often beat myself up at careless, multi-tasking mistakes ... "Geez, that was really stupid!" now I've caught my defensive self answering back .... "naw, it was pretty much just regular!" I thought talking to myself was a little over the top. But have you slipped a little too far when you measure your own stupidity with a barometer of sorts .... regular or real?


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°