Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, March 15, 2007
9:54 PM




Creativity is something I struggle with. Some days are full of ideas and not enough hours to even jot down what pops in my head. Other days stretch out endlessly, dry with not even a spark to get me going. Whenever that happens, I pick up my camera and try to motivate myself. My flowers are always a good source of inspiration. Even if nothing grabs me, there is something peaceful about studying them in different light sources. I picked one to play with today. It's natural variations and contours "spoke" to me. The above photo is a cropped center. The colors are true to the original photo - no manipulating the perfection of Nature's color palette. I have made it a habit to study the center of flowers since I've been shooting them. It's amazing what you miss if you don't look closely.
This is the original flower photo.
This photo is the center in collage style. I see a Mayan style mask repeated in this one or perhaps an alien. What do you see?

Labels: ,



Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°