Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, March 15, 2007
2:06 PM


Be Nice People


I don't know what is floating through the air around here lately ... Spring is marching right in .. the trees and flowers are blooming everywhere. The birds, squirrels and everything else are getting chummy all over the place. Even the turtles are out cruising around. Of course, I have come across a snake or two that have sent me running, but overall spectacular beauty is all around us...... but the people???? I have had several of the nastiest encounters with people and their expectations this week that just blow my mind. Why is it when people screw up their own crap they feel entitled to take it out on someone else - in particular the poor peon selected to assist them? I don't get it, but if I ever act the way certain customers of mine have this week, feel completely within your rights to put me out of your misery. Someone forwarded this thought to me today and since I do believe in karma and the whole "what goes around thing" I thought I'd share. Too bad I can't pass it on to those people that tried to rain out my parade this week!


"Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your rear end tomorrow." ... So BE NICE people!!


Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

preach it girl..... being nice is not that hard to do

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°