Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Tuesday, February 13, 2007
9:46 PM


What is wrong with people???


It's been a busy week and I haven't had much time to get to the computer this week ... perfect timing for the jerk out there who decided to steal my credit card info and who knows what else about my identity. Fortunately my Company finds my spending patterns apparently amusing enough to watch over (probably the same people tracking the National Deficit) and figured it out in short order. So rather than doing something fun or creative, I'm in the midst of checking my credit, cancelling different accounts and cutting up cards. Like I didn't have anything better to do with my time. So whoever you are out there in cyberspace .. you s&#t - your orders have been cancelled, your software isn't arriving nor is any of the other crap you've been busy spending my money on. Sooner or later someone will catch you and you better hope they don't ask me what constitutes justice. I'm sitting here with scissors cutting plastic into sharp weapon shaped pieces deciding just what that might be!

Here's a good link for anyone who's had a similar problem ... http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/index.html


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°