Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, February 18, 2007
8:00 PM


Valentines Days


This was the lovely weather of Valentines Day ... of course when the closest thing to romance you've got going is the soccer Mom bus run to practice and pizza on the fly who really cares? Goes without saying there's no one I'd rather spend time with than my "guys" but every now and again a girl prefers the sweet aroma of a bouquet over the twice worn (oops forgot to put them in the wash Mom) never to be removed in the car but done anyway lucky socks of little boys! How many times can you say "oops, I forgot" in a five minute time span anyway? I can't complain - my guys and gal presented me with all their handmade goodies and stories of their valentine adventures. Fortunately we're still in the days of trading with a classroom so the angst of not receiving isn't a big deal to them. Oh the things to look forward to with puberty!

So ....back to the photos .. which may not have been all that awe inspiring for romance but were perfect for Project Spectrum. Blue, white and grey .. think I hit all three in these. I love the palm tree - that was the actual lighting with no touch up.





The last photo was taken about an hour after the first two. Just like everything else in life - embrace the moment - it will change! In these I couldn't resist highlighting the curves in the clouds to make a couple of valentines of my own. Hope your day was special!



Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°