Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, February 02, 2007
11:02 AM


Project Spectrum - Day 2



I've already spotted my blue/white/grey today ... all three colors right here under my nose. Funny how much more you notice when you are looking vs. seeing. I love color, lots of vivid jewel tones mostly from the same palette. Participating in Project Spectrum 2.0 is going to be good for me. Expanding the horizons, actively seeking colors that I don't usually pay much attention to. In this case Georgia assisted me with today's assignment simply by being herself.

Labels:



Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

GREAT start!!! Love that you were able to get all three colors in one shot. WAY COOL!!! See you at Lolly's .

By Blogger Sharon, at Saturday, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°