Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Wednesday, January 31, 2007
3:55 PM


Today's flower fun


I caught up the last few days with some of my Bahamas shots. I may add a few more as I go through them. In the meantime, back into the photo of the day spirit, here's a new take on an older photo from this month. Anyone recognize which one it is?

Labels:



Your thoughts?

2 comments

2 Comments:

Gina, This is your hibiscus from the 13th. I love the original photo and this one is very interesting and captivating. I love the photos from you cruise and mini-vacation. Sounds like you had a great time. You deserved it. Happy Birthday. Cory

By Blogger Cory, at Wednesday, January 31, 2007  

You got it ...I did have a great birthday and the Atlantis was full of potential artwork patterns - in the ceilings, floors, walls - everywhere. Thanks Cory - I haven't forgotten my art meme either. Yours is in the works.

By Blogger Ginabee, at Wednesday, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°