Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, January 13, 2007
7:59 AM


Photo a day


I'm stealing an idea from my friend across the pond who's aiming for a photo a day ... I like that idea. I carry my camera pretty much everywhere and perhaps it will give me the incentive to post daily. We'll see but I'm going to give it a shot. This is the view of the sunset from my house ... not a lot of visibility but I get some interesting colors peeping through the trees in the winter. This is about as bare as it gets in my neck of the woods, in the Spring and Summer you can only get snippets through the very back of the lot. I've gotten used to the canopy look although it just doesn't compare to the ones you see growing up on the water!



Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

THIS AN AWESOME PICTURE!! i LOVE THE HEART SHAPED "VIEW".

By Blogger Sharon, at Sunday, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°