Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, January 13, 2007
8:20 AM


Patterns of nature



After committing to shoot a photo a day, I've started looking for interesting things so I don't bore you to death. Actually it's been a great exercise .. I'm always on the look out for an opportunity with my camera, but now I find myself actively seeking "the shot". Between trying to celebrate everyday and looking for that candid moment, I find myself in a positive place no matter what the day brings. Anyone who's ever dealt with depression can certainly appreciate how life altering these two minor exercises have been. January doesn't always provide the biggest variety of color but we still have a lot of pretty greens. Even though the roses are gathering buds (yippee - I so love to fill my vases with fresh roses), I thought I'd take a couple of shots of my zebra plant ... another clearance rescue that's lived to spite me! This is a collage of the original photo, I'm diggin the contrast in the green and white. It certainly lives up to it's name.


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°