Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, January 21, 2007
3:49 PM


It's time for a haircut!!!!!


So, I tell my number one son that it's well beyond time to get a haircut.....

Me - you really need to cut that hair

DS1 - c'mon mom, I like it like this

Me - I can't see your face

DS1 - I can see just fine

Me - (trying a new tactic) ... yeah, but you're getting too pretty, with all that hair people will think you're a girl

DS1 - whatever

Me - I'm serious ... all you need are some pretty dangly earrings and people will think you're a girl

DS1 - (delayed response - as in about 20 minutes later) .. Hey Mom, c'mere .... even with an earring, I ain't no girl!







He's right - he's certainly no girl. Perhaps it's not the hair so much as the girls taking notice that's bothering me!!


**** please note that the live reptiles involved were not injured! ******

Labels:



Your thoughts?

2 comments

2 Comments:

You are kidding about that being a live reptile right????

By Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's), at Monday, January 22, 2007  

Nope ... not kidding. Those little things will hold on forever .. .unless of course you bring them in the house and then they'll take off like a shot for all the places you can't reach them to get them out!

By Blogger Ginabee, at Monday, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°