Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, January 14, 2007
9:25 AM


Good morning World!



Here's a photo for today. I didn't take it but someone who knows my thoughts about morning made sure I didn't miss the sunrise. This one is glorious - perfect for Sunday! There are just somethings about living on the water that I miss and this is certainly one of them. Wonder if being back at the beach would make me a morning person again??? Not likely!

Labels:



Your thoughts?

3 comments

3 Comments:

You know Gina, this photo is almost enough to make me get up early enough to see this sunrise.

By Blogger Carolyn in Kentucky, at Sunday, January 14, 2007  

Almost being the operative word! I see these and wish that I celebrated mornings rather than tolerated them.

By Blogger Ginabee, at Monday, January 15, 2007  

where there is a will... i'm sure there is a way

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°