Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, January 13, 2007
9:57 AM


Friday Mornings View of the World



Okay ... so I'm taking the photo a day .. just not posting it timely ... YET!! Baby steps, right? Friday morning wake-up ... I'm not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, so getting 4 people up, dressed, fed and out the door is more a chore than a pleasure. But ...
once the bus rolls out, the java kicks in and the blessed silence is momentarily restored, morning from my front porch is a little more enjoyable! These are a few of the moments I savor before heading off to make a little donero.

Two sets of cardinals have nested in the pecan right over my bedroom. If the hawks and owls don't abscond with them, it ought to be a fun time this Spring with the babies chirping and learning to fly.


Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°