Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Thursday, January 04, 2007
6:30 PM


Bottle Swap Part Deux


Not only did I recieve my Global Exchange yesterday, but imagine my amazement when struggling to get the kids back to school today, I opened the front door and literally fell over my 2nd bottle swap! THANK YOU T! This one wasn't mailed in the traditional manner, it was carefully wrapped, packaged and preserved. No wonder, the bottle is a keeper. It's going into the fairie realm of my sewing room to keep me firmly grounded in the forest. It was almost too pretty to open, but I managed .. and inside treats galore. T sent things to represent both where she lived before and now. Yummy treats, tea and chicory coffee (how did she know???), the softest socks I've ever owned (Mizz Thang is already trying to steal them away), a treasure box of embellishments and a collectible fairie. Again, how did she know? Now I'm up to two of these little darlin's and will keep looking. I love their faces! I am posting a couple of photos, one of all the loot she packed in there and one to show just how awesome the bottle is. One thing about these FGMS - no lack of creative talent anywhere. As usual I am amazed and most appreciative!




Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

Wow Gina, that is a beautiful bottle, I can understand how hard it would be to try to open it. This way you got 2 gifts in one.

By Blogger Carolyn in Kentucky, at Saturday, January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°