Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, December 30, 2006
8:58 AM


Year in Review


It's that time of year again, out with the old and in with the New. Time to reflect on what you are grateful for and what you want to see happen or change in the upcoming year. 2006 had some rocky times in our household but it was tempered with lots of laughter and love. If we could get through all the events of the past year and still wake up smiling, '07 will be nothing but a breath of fresh air. I always like the celebration of New Year's. I guess there is something sort of magical about fresh starts. Oh if it was just that easy ... there's no rewind or do-over in life and there shouldn't be. I am a firm believer that what you learn from your mistakes should make you a much better person. Of course if that was the case, I ought to be just about perfect now - lol! Resolutions - not something I believe in making. I resolve to do things all year long and they don't always stick - just because I make a statement on one special day of the year doesn't mean it'll stick either. I see this time of year rather as a reflection for all the blessings in my life, affirmation of what we conquered, memories of milestones and celebrations and a chance to plan for more memory pages in the upcoming year. So, we'll celebrate with our horns, tiaras and fireworks .. probably pop a cork or two all to embrace what life will bring us next year. As long as my travel companions are along for the adventure - Life is GREAT!






Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°