Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, December 03, 2006
2:23 PM


Views from my veranda


Well, not really a veranda but here's what you get peeping out my windows... it's an overcast dreary day, the kind where you want to snuggle up in an old quilt by the fire and pretend to read while you nap the afternoon away, periodically jerking awake to check the football score du jour. I ventured out with my camera between drizzles to capture the colors that always seem to glow on days like these ... it's not the mountains or the beach, but it's home. Perhaps beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it's everywhere in everyday things if you just take a moment to enjoy it.








Labels:



Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

Hey....beautiful as always and I dont think I had too much to do with the photographers eye....I think that has ALWAYS been great !!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°