Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Friday, December 29, 2006
6:55 PM




I haven't posted in a couple of days, I guess I've been busy recovering from the Holidays, hanging out with my DD and starting on a long overdue project. Of course, watching the weather channel and wondering if my boys are going to make it home from Denver this weekend has me busy too!


Hanging out with my girl - we've been having fun ... Charlotte's Web still makes me cry by the way. She's had some much needed down time without the torturous acts of two older brothers and has truly enjoyed her single child status that the youngest of three never gets. Today was not when will the boys be home, but "how much time do I have before THEY get back?"


As to my long overdue project, I've been a member of the FGM's for a couple of years now. I've just never completed my fairy for Linda's exhibit. I'm trying to change that and see if I can finally get her done. I'm posting a very early on WIP (work in progress) and will update with photos periodically. The exhibit is fantastic, Linda's wonderful fairy pattern (see Linda's link for more cool patterns) all with amazing backgrounds and corresponding stories that go with them. If you are a quilter, definitely a traveling exhibit to keep an eye out for. If you aren't and stumble across them anyway, you will be amazed at the talent of these ladies. This one has a long way to go before it is completed. Lots more applique, quilting and then embellishment and I have visions of grandeur as far as the beading goes. I really want her on the road in '07 so I'd better get busy.


Labels:



Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

Just love to read your blog -- I remember when you started your Fairie in Palm Beach City. Keep at it, she'll be done in no time.
diifigi

By Blogger digifigi, at Saturday, December 30, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°