Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Wednesday, December 27, 2006
4:22 PM


Art Meme


I've decided to take up the challenge of the ART MEME. I have responded to Leslie's offer at www.pinyoncreek.com/blogger/blogger.html and need to post here. So the first five people to respond to this challenge via comments on this post will get a small piece of art created by me. It will be something drawn, sewn, beaded or embroidered. I'm not quite sure what, but you will get something that I have made with love in order to 'spread the love'. The catch with this is that you also have to make the same sort of offer on your own blog. That means, this is not an exchange, you do not have to send me anything in return, but you must try to "pay it forward" through your own blog. So get commenting, and once I see you've taken it up, posted it and got people taking part then I will start making things. I can't promise how soon you'll get them, but you will get them.

Labels:


Link

Your thoughts?

3 comments

3 Comments:

must build blog

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, December 28, 2006  

Gina, here is my response to your art meme. This will be the push I need to get my blog updated and keep it that way. Thank you. Coreen, fellow FGM

By Blogger Cory, at Friday, December 29, 2006  

This is something that would be fun to pay forward. Now i just have to update my blog??

By Blogger digifigi, at Saturday, December 30, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°