Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, October 21, 2006
10:32 AM


Where oh where does the time go?


It's been over a month since I've posted. Life has been so hectic and busy that I haven't had time to do much more than run in circles. Football season has come to an end (for the kiddos anyway) .. I can't say that as much as I enjoy watching my sweetie play, I'm not celebrating some freedom from the field. Four days a week for 3 months is a large commitment. Hopefully there will be some time to create and get back on track with my blogging. I have taken a few photos over the past month and will post a few. This is one of my new favorites! Notice the lovely shade of yellow on her nose ... that comes from the next photo .. she buried her face in the luxury of the blooms and came up slightly "offcolor"As much as I am looking forward to the cooler temps - surely they will be here soon - it was over 90 degrees again this week - I am going to miss my flowers. They have brought a lot of color and joy to the yard this year!

Labels:



Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°