Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, October 22, 2006
9:15 AM


New addition to the family


Nothing like going to run errands with a child that loves animals as much as I do .... went to pick up a dog collar, some fabric and return a couple of things ... came back with enough sports equipment to open a gym (had to replace all the balls the dog has punctured), 7 new fish, a third hermit crab and a new Sweetie. Georgia is a rescue kitty and she is a sweetheart. First day in the house and she settled right in to cuddle. Of course the other two kiddos will be home today and that may stress her out a little. If I keep this up, I'll be able to charge admission to a petting zoo. We are now up to an airedale, a rhodesian ridgeback (only part time), a cat, three hermit crabs, who knows how many fish and the assorted frogs, lizards and what have you that seem to appear in little containers all over the house. I must say - I don't miss the turtles!

Here's Georgia girl (may have to rethink the name - but she's had it for a year so we'll see) ...




Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

I loveeeeeeeeeee your new kitty, I really miss having a cat around. She is a beautiful colour, give her a smooch for me

By Blogger Alikat, at Monday, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°