Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, October 28, 2006
8:17 AM


Anybody know how to call a hermit crab?????


Seriously, any suggestions on getting a hermit crab to surface? It seems Miss Georgia has taken it upon herself to get to know all the members of our household - perhaps a little too intimately! She has figured out how to get the little door open on the Aquarium - the one you feed the fish through and get her paw in the tank. Fortunately for the fish she can only get so far .. unfortunately for Georgia she learned what happens when you get stuck in the fish tank! Nothing like coming home to an eerie howl and find broken halloween decorations in the floor and the cat standing up on hind legs with the frong leg "stuck" down in the fish tank!! Later in the week we come home and I hear "bad kitty" being yelled more than once. It appears that having recovered from her fishing expedition, Georgia decided to take on her next introduction - the hermit crabs. In getting up close and personal, she knocked the cage off the dresser and successfully got the lid off. I figure the crab claws are bigger than hers and surely they played nicely together - u think? However, one of the crabs has made a break for freedom - rather appropriate since he is boldly wearing the US flag on his shell! I have turned the room virtually upside down and cannot find hermie! He's somewhere on the loose heading for parts unknown. One would think a hermit crab roughly the size of your cupped palm wearing right/white/blue would be easy to locate - HA! Anyone know any hermit crab calls? Perhaps I'll leave the Spongebob marathon playing as has been suggested and see if Gary can draw him out!

Have a great weekend all - I'm off to play Bunko at the beach with the girls .. I'm taking my camera and hope to capture some of the most gorgeous sunsets available at this time of year!

Labels:



Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°