Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Sunday, August 13, 2006
10:04 AM


Yet another use of romantic lighting!


An addendum to my romantic lighting entry .. if you haven't read that one ... read it first!.................Yet another difference between the male and female of the species! We had to say goodbye to one of my son's fish this morning ... the Black Moor has floated on to bluer water. Being a Moor my son felt he deserved nothing less than a Viking funeral. (Have I mentioned my sons are pagan versions of my wildchild?) So to see where this was going, I asked him what he thought represented a Viking funeral. Should have known better!!! In his infinite 10 yr old wisdom, he knew that the passage to bluer water involved a short trip through the plumbing .. so his answer was a papertowel funeral pyre complete with toothpicks for kindling and his sister's answer to romantic lighting! ....... So my daughter thinks to light the toilet up for ambiance and my son thinks to light it up as a ceremonial passage! .........Good Lord Mom, I AM SORRY! .. please stop wishing they'd be just like me!!!

Labels:



Your thoughts?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°