Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Tuesday, August 08, 2006
10:07 AM


A little bit of heaven



Time once again has gotten away from me. Between some drama on the homefront, football practice and sheer laziness, I haven't been keeping up with my spot. I had a great time at the quilt show and will post some photos of projects in the next few days. The exhibit was wonderful, the classes were fun and time spent with friends both old and new was the best. Laughing until your sides ache really is great medicine! This photo was taken while in flight. I'm surprised at how well it turned out ... I sure love my idiot proof camera. I can't imagine the shots I could get if I learned how to actually set the thing myself. This is my little piece of heaven and it's quite relaxing to just sit, view and go where the clouds take you.


Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

What a wonderful photo, I am off on my hols in a couple of weeks so I might just paoch your idea and have a go at taking a photo like this myself. Thanks for sharing :)

By Blogger Angela, at Wednesday, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°