Gina's Whimsical World




and when she speaks






Saturday, July 15, 2006
3:43 PM


playing in the flowers again


I am still trying to play around with my camera to learn all it's settings ... yea, I know reading the manual would be easier, but who likes to do that?? I am finding that I am looking past whatever attracts me to a subject to what it is that makes it unique. It's a great exercise and one I should probably use in other areas of my life. Hisbiscus in the morning - waking up and preparing to face the day - or show the world it's face

Later, same flower presenting it's face to the world.

brave little pink daisies - peeping their heads out counting down the moments until my dd pulls them up to make a posy!





Center of the same flower.







Your thoughts?

1 comments

1 Comments:

I wanna know more about your camera please, the photographs are awesome. Looks like the camera has a really good macro setting. What make and model is it. Of course its not just the camera the person behind it needs to have an eye for it too and you certainly do. Thank you for sharing.

By Blogger Alikat, at Sunday, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment








tous de moi Y

I'm the mother of three of the wackiest, wildest most wonderful little people in the world. I spend the majority of my time either with my kids and their antics, working or trying to create something - usually havoc!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

My Cre8tve Chaos Y

I moved my creative stuff over here


Leave me some love Y



Words to live by Y

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain.
Tiffany Wilson
*****
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
*****


Bloggers and links I readY

***Riviera-Ramblings
***Fairie Goddess Mothers
***Whispers In The Woods
***Bits N Pieces
***FGM Competition Blog
***JunkDrawerMind
***Linda's World
***Apalach Fire Dept.
***Watersedge Photography
***Beyond the city limits
***Where the women bloggers are - blogher.org
***Digital Figments
***
Walking with Walker Lady
***
Terri's Tales
***
Vix's Creative Interlude
***
Linda Poole aka Listmom
***wannabe-art
***art-quiltz
***My World, by CJ

******************************** PhotoHunt ********************************

My CausesY

***Airedale Rescue
***Cirque du Sol'Aire


My Virtual PetsY


adopt your own virtual pet!




Currently in my world it is ....Y

The WeatherPixie



Stuff you might have missedY





Quotes and other TriviaY











Visitors Y

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for stopping byY




Tunes Y




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Initial LayoutY

Done by: deceptionpoint-


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°